Kuwait, officially the State of Kuwait, is a country in Western Asia. It is situated in the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the tip of the Persian Gulf, bordering Iraq to the north and Saudi Arabia to the south. Kuwait also shares maritime borders with Iran. Kuwait has a coastal length of approximately 500 km.
Are you interested to work in Kuwait? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because SKILLSTRADER INC., a land-based recruitment agency that aims to bring tradespeople and industry professionals together in an online environment, is currently looking for 25 food servers. Applicants may apply on or before December 28, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Waitress in Kuwait
Job Description: Food Server
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system.
- Ensuring all orders are filled quickly and accurately and that food is high quality.
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station, around the kitchen and in the dining area.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
Read also: Hiring Kitchen Staff in Kuwait
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: KWD 130 – 150 (Around Php 23,628 – 27,263)
About the Agency:
- Agency: SkillsTrader Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-004-LB-041921-PL
- Address: Unit 4, C. Ayala Townhomes,1049 C. Ayala Street Corner Arellano Avenue, Singalong, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: TurKish Izmir Restaurant Company
- Principal/Employer Address: Kuwait
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10392932
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go