Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Are you interested to work in Malaysia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 1 year of working experience, then grab this chance because LEILA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES INC. (FORMERLY: LEILA`S MANPOWER SERVICES), a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 15 factory workers. Applicants may apply on or before February 02, 2023.
Job Description: Factory Worker
- Processing the products based on the required quantity and specifications.
- Able to operate machine and easily follow instruction.
- Must have knowledge or able to quickly adapt using machinery or manual labor.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Candidates with Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields is advantage.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: MYR 2,800 (Around PHP 35,224)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Leila International Services Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-041-LB-100617-R
- Address: NO. 6, BIRCH TOWNHOMES, 4363 FLORIDA ST COR DAYAP PALANAN, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: GARDENIA BAKERIES (KL) SDN BHD
- Principal/Employer Address: Lot 3, Jalan Pelabur 23/1 40300 Shah Alam
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10409398
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go