Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia. The federal constitutional monarchy consists of thirteen states and three federal territories, separated by the South China Sea into two regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo’s East Malaysia.
Are you interested to work in Malaysia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 year(s) of working experience, then grab this chance because POWER HORIZON INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 10 EOL engineers. Applicants may apply on or before November 04, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Wire Bond Engineer in Malaysia
Job Description: EOL Engineer
- To provide technical support when there is critical quality concen related to EOL material/ process
- Design and develop processes and systems to improve manufacturing and warehousing methods around safety, quality, delivery. productivity and inventory reduction.
- Develop and analyze manufacturing data to measure, improve and identify target areas for improvement.
- Assist in problem solving and implementation of corrective actions
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Barl Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Strong technical knowledge on process and material know-how
- Good inter-personal skills and able to work well under pressure
- Skill in analytical trouble shooting
Read also: Hiring Test Engineer in Malaysia
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: MYR 5,000-6,000 (Around Php 63,665.79- 76,398.95)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Power Horizon International Resources, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-259-LB-120418-R
- Address: Unit A-41B, Zeta II Building 191 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City-1229, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Carsem Sdn. Bhd.
- Principal/Employer Address: Jalan Lapangan Terbang, P.O. Box 204, 30720 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Hiring Buyer in Malaysia
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go