Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia. The federal constitutional monarchy consists of thirteen states and three federal territories, separated by the South China Sea into two regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo’s East Malaysia.
Are you interested to work in Malaysia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because POWER HORIZON INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 10 test engineers. Applicants may apply on or before November 04, 2022.
Read also: Hiring EOL Engineer in Malaysia
Job Description: Test Engineer
- The incumbent is accountable for all areas that affect the quality of service and parts of the products.
- Responsible to initiate and coordinating continuous improvement programs to attain the highest level of quality.
- Track the performance of key items identified and analyze the data to ensure that quality requirements are met
- Provide timely feedback to customers and internal groups on concerns, quality issues and programs.
- Responsible to implement corrective action to prevent the recurrence of deficiencies.
- Ensure to conduct a periodic compliance audit, develop and establish a system to prevent and detect failures.
- Responsible to ensure non-conforming parts do not get out of the factory.
- To implement, enforce and maintain the company s quality system and issue a stop instruction when products/processes are tound to be non-comforming to specified requirements when deem necessary.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar Prof’l License Exam) holder
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Minimum of 3 years and above Quality Assurance working experience in a semiconductor environment
- Technical and Professional Knowledge: Statistical Process Control, Knowledge of semiconductor process
- QA knowledge of FMEA, SPC, 8D, control plans, reliability
Read also: Hiring Wire Bond Engineer in Malaysia
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: MYR 5,000-6,000 (Around Php 63,665.79- 76,398.95)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Power Horizon International Resources, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-259-LB-120418-R
- Address: Unit A-41B, Zeta II Building 191 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City-1229, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Carsem Sdn. Bhd.
- Principal/Employer Address: Jalan Lapangan Terbang, P.O. Box 204, 30720 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Hiring Buyer in Malaysia
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go