New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It consists of two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and over 700 smaller islands. It is the sixth-largest island country by area, covering 268,021 square kilometers.
Are you interested to work in New Zealand? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a high school graduate, then grab this chance because HRD EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANTS & MULTI-SERVICES, INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed to recruit and deploy Filipino contract workers to various workstations overseas for gainful employment, is currently looking for 20 duct installers. Applicants may apply on or before January 07, 2023.
Job Description: Duct Installer
- Inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred.
- Surfaces. Includes sheet metal duct installers who install prefabricated sheet metal.
- Ducts used for heating, air conditioning, and others.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With Driver’s Licensed and employment records.
- Very good in English communication skills.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Welder in New Zealand
How much do employees get?
Hourly Salary: NZD 25 – 27 (Around Php 887 – 958)
About the Agency:
- Agency: HRD Employment Consultants & Multi-services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-038-LB-061314-R
- Address: 1615 Pilar Hidalgo Lim St., Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Stellar Recruitment.
- Principal/Employer Address: Colombo Street, Sydenham, Christchurch
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10329533
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go