New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It consists of two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and over 700 smaller islands. It is the sixth-largest island country by area, covering 268,021 square kilometers.
Are you interested to work in New Zealand? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide, is currently looking for 10 tile setters. Applicants may apply on or before January 03, 2023.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Pipe Fitters in New Zealand – Apply now
Job Description: Tile Setter
- Laying and setting tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs.
- They determine the tile or marble pattern layout, cut and shape the tiles to size, and expertly install flooring fixtures using hand and machine tools.
- Cutting tiles and shaping them properly.
- Forming tile beds using concrete, plaster, mastic, cement, glue or mortar utilizing tools.
- Tapping tiles into place and making sure not to break or damage tiles.
- Aligning tiles and straightening them with straightedges, levels and squares to ensure patterns are even and precise.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- With Driver License and SSS Contributions.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Industrial Spray Painters in New Zealand – Apply now
How much do employees get?
Hourly Salary: NZD 23.00 – 28.00 (Around Php 813 – 990)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Address: G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Karen Berry
- Principal/Employer Address: 16 Southwalk St. Christchurch Central Christchurch 8011
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Truck Driver in New Zealand
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go