New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It consists of two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and over 700 smaller islands. It is the sixth-largest island country by area, covering 268,021 square kilometers.
Are you interested to work in New Zealand? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because 21ST CENTURY MANPOWER RESOURCES INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993, is currently looking for 50 maintenance engineers. Applicants may apply on or before December 31, 2022.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Industrial Spray Painters in New Zealand – Apply now
Job Description: Maintenance Engineer
- Operate food manufacture equipment.
- Operation of a technical complex production area/s through complex manipulation within upper and lower control limits
- Understands line capacities and V-curves (bottlenecks); Understands SPC and CI and ideally IWS methodology; Actively seeks line improvement.
- Investigates and addresses ongoing equipment performance issues; Leads action teams focused on equipment improvement; Facilitates and trains teams/team members in CI/IWS.
- First line response in breakdowns; Ensures raw material and services availability reconciles usage; Reviews effectiveness of maintenance plans.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Engineering(Mechanical) or similar fields.
- Must have 3 years relevant working experience
- Have work in Biscuit/ cracker plants.
- Must have experience in operating the following equipment: Schubert/pick and place robots; Sollich/chocolate enrobe Fuji; Cavanna, Bosch/ HFFS flow wrapper; VFF/ Ishida, Kliklok or Bradman / cartoner; Cookie cappers, biscuit forming machines and ovens.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Steel Fixer in New Zealand
How much do employees get?
Hourly Salary: NZD 27.00 – 28.00 (Around Php 965.00 – 1,000)
About the Agency:
- Agency: 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-029-LB-021820-R
- Address: Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: WORKING IN RESOURCING
- Principal/Employer Address: NEW ZEALAND
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Truck Driver in New Zealand
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go