Oman, officially the Sultanate of Oman, is an Arabian country located in southwestern Asia. It is situated on the southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, and spans the mouth of the Persian Gulf.
Are you interested to work in Oman? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because OMANFIL INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, a licensed recruitment company that is one of the biggest and most reputable suppliers of Filipino manpower overseas, is currently looking for 10 stewards. Applicants may apply on or before October 20, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Welder in Canada
- Work in guest houses in different locations.
- They will clean, organize, prepare and serve the guests inside the house.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Good English communication skill
- Should have (experience in 5 or 4 stars hotel) not less than 2 years.
- Vocational Diploma in Hospitality is preferable.
Read also: Hiring Chef in Australia
How much is the salary per month?
Monthly Salary: OMR 160.00 – 250.00 per month (Around Php 24,490.74- 38,266.78)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation
- POEA License No.: POEA-093-LB-072910-PA
- Address: 2ND FLOOR RODEO BUILDING 802 KM 18 WEST SERVICE ROAD SOUTH SUPERHIGHWAY PARANAQUE, PARANAQUE CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Royal Court Affairs (RCA)
- Principal/Employer Address: Oman
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 1033904301202026
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Read also: Hiring Registered Nurse (RN) in USA
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go