Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain, is an island country in Western Asia. It is situated on the Persian Gulf, and comprises a small archipelago made up of 50 natural islands and an additional 33 artificial islands, centered on Bahrain Island which makes up around 83 percent of the country’s landmass.
Are you interested to work in Bahrain? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because BUILDING BETTER LIVES MANPOWER SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that is solely dedicated to reliably sourcing and supplying needed non-skilled, skilled, technical and professional manpower worldwide, is currently looking for 10 chefs de partie. Applicants may apply on or before February 01, 2023.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Commis II in Bahrain – Apply now
Job Description: Chef de Partie
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes.
- A Chef de Partie runs a specific section in a kitchen, and report to the Sous Chef.
- Assisting with the management of health and safety.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management or similar fields.
- Good understanding of food, health, and safety regulations.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Kitchen Staff in Bahrain – Apply now
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: BHD 250 – 300 (Around PHP 36,904 – 44,285)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-096- LB-050718-R
- Address: 779 MEZZANINE FLOOR, FILBEN BLDG. J.P. RIZAL ST. BRGY. POBLACION, Makati, MAKATI CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: AL GHALIA WLL
- Principal/Employer Address: PO BOX. 54123 ADLIYA KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10187925
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Commis I in Bahrain – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go