Brunei is a tiny nation on the island of Borneo, in 2 distinct sections surrounded by Malaysia and the South China Sea. It’s known for its beaches and biodiverse rainforest, much of it protected within reserves. The capital, Bandar Seri Begawan, is home to the opulent Jame’Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque and its 29 golden domes. The capital’s massive Istana Nurul Iman palace is the residence of Brunei’s ruling sultan.
Are you interested to work in Brunei? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because PERIDOT INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES INC, an employment agency that is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and is duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), is currently looking for 25 driver trailers. Applicants may apply on or before January 25, 2023.
Job Description: Driver Trailer
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Deftly maneuvers truck and trailer into loading and unloading areas; follows loading crew signals.
- Maintaining processing areas clean, checking product quality, testing.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Transports loads safely and in a timely manner over required route, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: BND 780 – 790 (Around PHP 32,109 – 32,520)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Peridot International Resources Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-139-LB-071618-R
- Address: Units A & B 1845 Dian Cor. Boyle Sts. Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Megalift SDN.BHD
- Principal/Employer Address: BRUNEI
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10317388
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go