Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain, is an island country in Western Asia. It is situated on the Persian Gulf, and comprises a small archipelago made up of 50 natural islands and an additional 33 artificial islands, centered on Bahrain Island which makes up around 83 percent of the country’s landmass.
Are you interested to work in Bahrain? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because BUILDING BETTER LIVES MANPOWER SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that is solely dedicated to reliably sourcing and supplying needed non-skilled, skilled, technical and professional manpower worldwide, is currently looking for 10 kitchen staffs. Applicants may apply on or before February 01, 2023.
Job Description: Kitchen Staff
- To be assigned inside the kitchen.
- Basic knowledge in cooking skills.
- Knowledge in food safety and food hygiene.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Knowledge in sequence of service.
- Applicant should have valid passport.
- No height limit
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: BHD 170 (Around PHP 25,088)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-096- LB-050718-R
- Address: 779 MEZZANINE FLOOR, FILBEN BLDG. J.P. RIZAL ST. BRGY. POBLACION, Makati, MAKATI CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: DOME CAFE WLL
- Principal/Employer Address: Manama, Bahrain
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10408069
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Interview Date: Sep 08, 2022 – Sep 08, 2022
Interview Venue: Building Better Lives Manpower Office
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go