The United Arab Emirates, or simply the Emirates, is a country in Western Asia. It is located at the eastern end of the Arabian Peninsula and shares borders with Oman and Saudi Arabia, while having maritime borders in the Persian Gulf with Qatar and Iran.
Are you interested to work in UAE? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because ASMK INT’L. HUMAN SOLUTIONS CO., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 11 receptionists. Applicants may apply on or before December 12, 2022.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Baker in Japan – Apply now
Job Description: Receptionist
- A receptionist’s duties and responsibilities include greeting visitors, helping them navigate through an office, and supplying them with refreshments as they wait.
- They maintain calendars for appointments, sort mail, make copies, and plan travel arrangements.
- They greet visitors, answer, and run errands while maintaining professional composure throughout interactions with customers or potential clients.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Hospitality/Tourism Management or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- WITH A VALID PASSPORT OF MORE THAN TEN MONTHS
- MUST HAVE READY CERTIFICATIONS, DIPLOMA, AND TOR
- WE HAVE PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW SEPT 17,18, 19 BY 3PM PHILIPPINE TIME
Read also: Job Opportunities for Waiter in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Apply now
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: AED 2,000 – 2,500 (Php 31,304 – 39,130)
About the Agency:
- Agency: ASMK Int’l Human Solutions Co.
- POEA License No.: POEA-016-LB-052518-PL
- Address: 4/F SJB PLACE, 1725 F. AGONCILLO ST. MALATE MANILA, Malate City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: BABA HR MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
- Principal/Employer Address: DUBAI
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Interview Date: Nov 13, 2022 – Nov 20, 2022
Interview Venue: ZOOM INTERVIEW
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Career Opportunities for Saleslady in Maldives – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go