Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. It is situated south of the Anatolian Peninsula, and its continental position is disputed; while it is geographically located in West Asia, it has cultural and geopolitical ties to Southern Europe.
Are you interested to work in Cyprus? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 1 year of working experience, then grab this chance because FMW HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, a land-based recruitment agency whose core mission is to aid & uplift Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams and aspirations of working abroad, is currently looking for 50 room attendants. Applicants may apply on or before January 26, 2023.
Job Description: Room Attendant
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- With at least 1-year related experience in a similar position
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: PHP 57,000 – 58,000
About the Agency:
- Agency: FMW Human Resources International Corporations
- POEA License No.: POEA 027-LB-020819-R
- Address: ROOM 404, DOÑA FELISA SYJUCO BLDG, REMEDIOS ST. COR. TAFT AVE., MALATE MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: C.A.S RECRUITMENT LTD
- Principal/Employer Address: Nikou Kavadia Limassol, Cyprus 3150, Cyprus
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go