Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain, is an island country in Western Asia. It is situated on the Persian Gulf, and comprises a small archipelago made up of 50 natural islands and an additional 33 artificial islands, centered on Bahrain Island which makes up around 83 percent of the country’s landmass.
Are you interested to work in Bahrain? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because LUXURY & JP INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that is primarily designed to help professional, skilled and non-skilled Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams, is currently looking for 10 sandwich cooks. Applicants may apply on or before December 31, 2022.
Job Description: Sandwich Cook
- Preparing all sandwich ingredients, which includes washing, cutting, slicing, chopping, and grating ingredients according to established guidelines.
- Neatly preparing sandwiches according to customers’ orders.
- regularly restock all sandwich ingredients and condiments to ensure that they are readily available for orders.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: BHD 150 – 300 (Around Php 22,371 – 44,457)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Luxury and JP International Corporation
- POEA License No.: POEA-148-LB-0828195-R
- Address: UNIT 4, AGONCILLO TOWNHOMES II, 1627 AGONCILLO STREET, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: ALHUDA FOR MANPOWER
- Principal/Employer Address: GUDAIBIYA BAHRAIN
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10234648
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Interview Date: Dec 05, 2022 – Dec 30, 2022
Interview Venue: UNIT 4 AGONCILLO TOWNHOMES II, 1627 AGONCILLO STREET MALATE MANILA
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go