New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It consists of two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and over 700 smaller islands. It is the sixth-largest island country by area, covering 268,021 square kilometers.
Are you interested to work in New Zealand? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 5 years of experience in working overseas, then grab this chance because PROFILE OVERSEAS MANPOWER SERVICES INC., a land-based employment agency that specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled workers for employment abroad, is currently looking for 20 steel fixers. Applicants may apply on or before February 01, 2023.
Job Description: Steel Fixer
- Reading and interpreting building and engineering plans and drawings
- Setting out work areas and determining the required materials
- Using hand and power tools to cut and bend steel bars and mesh
- Laying out steel bars, mesh, rods, and frameworks
- Hoisting steel bars, mesh and reinforcements in place
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING OVERSEAS
How much do employees get?
Hourly Salary: NZD 25.00 – 27.00 (Around PHP 890.00 – 962.00)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Profile Overseas Manpower Services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-032-LB-021016-R
- Address: Unit 907 & 1010 Herrera Tower V.A. Rufino Cor. Valero St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: TURBO STAFF LTD.
- Principal/Employer Address: Auckland New Zealand
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10272555
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go