Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
Are you interested to work in Switzerland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a high school graduate, then grab this chance because MANPOWER RESOURCES OF ASIA INC., a Philippine corporation engaged in overseas employment services duly licensed since 1978 by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) of the Philippine Department of Labor and Employment, is currently looking for 50 structural welders. Applicants may apply on or before December 21, 2022.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Rigger Foreman in Switzerland
Job Description: Structural Welder
- Carry out the Welding work in the planned times and costs.
- Ensure the proper implementation of approved operating procedures.
- Ensure that production quality and quantity standards are observed and issue the hand-over of completed works.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- To be qualified for Manual or semiautomatic process (Gtaw, Smaw, Fcaw, Gmaw) and carry out the welding work in compliance with safety, quality and in respect of environmental rules.
- Knowledgeable in Manual or semiautomatic process (Gtaw, Smaw, Caw, Gmaw).
Read also: Job Opportunities for Driver Trailer in Brunei – Apply now
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: USD 2,000 – 2,200 (Around Php 111,450 – 122,595)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Manpower Resources of Asia, Inc.
- POEA License No.: 067-LB-070210-PA
- Address: DCL House 2598 Manchas St. Barangay Sta Cruz, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: GPS
- Principal/Employer Address: Uetlibergstrasse 134 a 8045 Zurich – Switzerland
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10008814
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Rigger in Switzerland – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go