Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Are you interested to work in Malaysia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 1 year of working experience, then grab this chance because WORK ASIA INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY INC., a recruitment agency that has established itself as a renowned name in the manpower realm by providing range of recruitment and selection services to diverse companies, is currently looking for 13 equipment technicians. Applicants may apply on or before December 10, 2022.
Job Description: Equipment Technician
- To ensure specific machine performance monitoring is carried out
- Assist and coordinate new project transfer where needed
- Ensuring equipment PM and calibration procedure are maintained and implementation
- To initiate activities to reduce downtime at bare minimum
- Follow all Environmental Management System and procedures in carrying out daily activities
- Highlight to superior any activities in the company that may be contrary to the environment policy
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Company from time to time
- To maintain line equipment performance as per set target.
- To execute identified activities to meet project timeline.
- To improve and upgrade line equipment capability
- Control line equipment spare parts usage
- Workforce transformation to enhance productivity efficiency.
- Awareness on environmental issues, aspect & impact
- Compliance with operation control in the line
- Maintain and sustain machine down time as per target setting (3% per week)
- Meeting the overall project timeline set.
- Improve products yield as per product BFT.
- Improve machine MTBA and MTBF as per OEM standard
- To achieve machine breakdown percentage
- Meeting acquired daily output per machine
- 100% compliance on the EMS and policy related guidelines & practices
- Project completion on time per the established timeline.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering (Chemical); Engineering (Electrical/Electronic); Engineering (Industrial); Engineering (Mechanical) or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Able to use computer and familiar with MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Able to read, write and converse in English.
- Good at number calculations, use of statistical tools to analyze data.
- Able to do simple presentation.
- Possess a reasonable working knowledge in the related practices in the industry.
- Have good interpersonal skills, communication skills, and able to work with others.
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: MYR 2,000 – 2,800 (Php 25,223 – 35,312)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Work Asia International Recruitment Agency, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-013-LB-042015-PLe
- Address: 978 PANGANIBAN DRIVE NAGA CITY, CAMARINES SUR, NAGA, Camarines Sur, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: ISO TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
- Principal/Employer Address: Plot 290 & 291, Free Industrial Zone, Bayan Lepas, 11900
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Interview Date: Sep 09, 2022 – Sep 30, 2022
Interview Venue: Online
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go