Philippine Merchant Marine Academy (PMMA) is currently searching for another type of trainees for Academic Year 2024-2025 (Batch 2028 Class).
The Philippine Merchant Marine Academy (PMMA), the country’s most memorable oceanic school, is supported by the public authority with help from the delivery business. It is the glad mother of the best shipper marine officials in the Philippines.
Read Also: Get to Know PNPA Admission
What are the Benefits and Privileges of PMMA?
- A government scholarship;
- Experience a semi-military lifestyle of leadership environment;
- Rewarding leadership and training experiences;
- Travel the world for free while still a cadet;
- An assured shipboard training onboard international ocean-going vessels;
- Automatic commissionship in the Philippine Navy and Philippine Coast Guard as Ensign (2Lt);
- Earn a Bachelor’s Degree;
100% employability, immediate hiring by more than thirty (30) partner international and manning companies; and
- Promising careers in the seafaring industry as master mariners; chief engineers; shipping executives, naval or coast guard officers, educators, trainers in maritime-related industries/institutions.
Read Also: PMA Entrance Exam
What is the Minimum Qualification Standards for PMMA Entrance Exam?
- Male or female, physically fit, natural born Filipino citizen;
- Single and never been married and has no children out of wedlock;
- Free from being accused or convicted of any crime against the law and the state;
- At least 17 years old and not more than 23 years old upon enrollment on August 01;
- Grade 12 student; College Level
- At least 160 centimeters (5 ft. & 3 in.) for male and 155 centimeters (5 ft. & 1 in.) for female;
- BMI of less than 25;
- At least of good academic performance;
- Has not been enrolled in PMMA.
Read Also: Philippine Navy Salary Grade
Click on the How to apply button to know more on how you can apply.
Notice: This website only shares job information and is not involved in hiring people or application processes. It’s not connected to any hiring agency, and you don’t have to pay anything to see job details or apply here. (Read full)
Source: Philippine Go