Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Apply now for the PNPA Cadetship Program (Admission) for AY 2023 and take the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career in service to your country.
The PNPA Cadetship Program is a Government Scholarship Program. It is a 4-year tutoring and getting ready program provoking a Bachelor of Science in Public Safety degree. Confident recruits must take the PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) to prepare for the selection phase.
Graduates are designated as Police Lieutenants of the Philippine National Police, Inspectors of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Bureau of Fire Protection.
If you don’t act now, you risk missing out on the chance to be part of this prestigious program and jumpstart your career in law enforcement.
Qualifications for PNPA Admission
- Natural-born Filipino Citizen;
- Must be 18-22 years old before June 1, 2024;
- At least a Senior High School (SHS) Graduate and/or has satisfactorily complied with all the requirements for graduation before July 30, 2024;
- Must have a NORMAL BMI;
- Single with NO parental obligation;
- Must be (minimum barefoot) 5’2” (158.4 cm) for males and 5’0 (152.4 cm) for females pursuant to R.A. 11549;
- PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY fit to undergo rigorous training;
- With good moral character (not been convicted of any criminal, administrative, or civil case);
- No pending complaint and/or case involving moral turpitude or crimes against the state;
- Not a former cadet of PNPA and other service academies; and
- Never been dismissed for cause from any private or government position.
All possible questions about this may be answered if the post is carefully read and understood. These requirements cannot be waived or adjusted for conformity. Do not apply if you are not qualified.
The PNPA Cadetship program provides a unique opportunity to receive a world-class education while serving the country and building a fulfilling career in law enforcement. Take advantage of this chance to secure your future and make a meaningful impact in society.
Candidates who pass the PNPACAT will advance to the screening phase, which includes several stages. The first stage is the Physical Agility Test (PAT), which assesses a candidate’s physical fitness. The PAT contains pull-ups, full arms hanging, push-ups, sit-ups, a 100-meter dash, and a 3-km run. The passing scores for each event vary for males and females.
The next stage is the Psychological and Psychiatric Examination (PPE), which evaluates the candidate’s psychological and mental health. The Physical, Medical, and Dental Examination (PMDE) comes next, checking the candidate’s overall physical health. Finally, the candidate will undergo a Panel Interview, which evaluates their personality, character, and communication skills.
Candidates can be selected for the PNPA Cadetship program by successfully passing all of these screening phases.