Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative provinces called voivodeships, covering an area of 312,696 km². Poland has a population of over 38 million and is the fifth-most populous member state of the European Union.
Are you interested to work in Poland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because RRJM INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippines Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), is currently looking for 20 warehousemen. Applicants may apply on or before February 17, 2023.
Job Description: Warehouseman
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: PLN 2,500 – 3,100 (Around PHP 31,532 – 39,097)
About the Agency:
- Agency: RRJM International Manpower Services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-258-LB-121611-R
- Address: 19/F Summit 1 Tower 530 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: INTRA S.A
- Principal/Employer Address: POLAND
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10409534
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go