Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative provinces called voivodeships, covering an area of 312,696 km². Poland has a population of over 38 million and is the fifth-most populous member state of the European Union.
Are you interested to work in Poland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because 21ST CENTURY MANPOWER RESOURCES INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993, is currently looking for 300 production workers. Applicants may apply on or before December 30, 2022.
Job Description: Production Worker
- Cutting, grinding and preparing meats for sale. Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
- Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products. Keeping records, budgets, and inventory. Performing quality inspections on meats and other products.
- Negotiating and confirming orders with suppliers. Adhering to food safety and sanitation controls. Greeting and speaking to customers, providing advice, answering questions, and accepting orders or payments.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Others or similar fields.
- Knowledge of meat preparation techniques and cuts. Strong communication, task management, and customer service skills.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: PLN 3,500 (Around Php 44,033)
About the Agency:
- Agency: 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-029-LB-021820-R
- Address: Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: SOLANO
- Principal/Employer Address: POLAND
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10379375
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go