Qatar is a peninsular Arab country whose terrain comprises arid desert and a long Persian (Arab) Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes. Also on the coast is the capital, Doha, known for its futuristic skyscrapers and other ultramodern architecture inspired by ancient Islamic design, such as the limestone Museum of Islamic Art. The museum sits on the city’s Corniche waterfront promenade.
Are you interested to work in Qatar? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because POWER HORIZON INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 10 nurses (homecare visit). Applicants may apply on or before November 04, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse To Take Singapore Board Exam
Job Description: Nurse (Homecare Visit)
- Responsible for caring of clients with various medical conditions
- Perform direct care duties including basic nursing care, attend to clients hygiene & grooming. monitor vital signs and dients safety
- Maintain accurate documentation of care given
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- Prometric Passer are encouraged to apply
- Wiling to take Prometric Exam in Doha
Read also: Hiring Nurse (Homecare Visit) in Saudi Arabia
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: QAR 700.00 (Around Php 11,352.65)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Power Horizon International Resources, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-259-LB-120418-R
- Address: Unit A-41B, Zeta II Building 191 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City-1229, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Sama Life Care Services.
- Principal/Employer Address: Doha Qatar
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.:10325033
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Read also: Hiring Nursing Aide in Singapore
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go