‘Why work in Qatar?’ As a result of its recent rapid development, it is without a doubt one of the best countries in the Middle East to work in. It offers many prospective opportunities and is even regarded as the world’s richest country per capita. Working in Qatar not only means a great opportunity to get involved in mega construction projects, but also a tax-free salary and package of benefits.
An opportunity is waiting for you in Qatar! If you have at least 3 years of hospital experience in any area here in the Philippines, then grab this chance because UNIVERSAL STAFFING SERVICES, INC., a licensed international permanent staffing firm dedicated to addressing the acute shortage of qualified professionals is currently looking for 20 nurse registered generals. Applicants may apply on or before September 23, 2022.
Read also: Hiring General Registered Nurse in Qatar
Job Description: Nurse Registered General
- This person spends 60% of time in the home of patients or health facility according to their assignment, requires 20% of time in travelling and 20% of time in air-conditioned environment.
- This position requires communicate with patients and families, Home Healthcare physicians and all Home Healthcare team members
- The individual will be required to pull up or re-position patients in bed, lift supplies and places equipment on supports. Performs external cardiac compressions as needed.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Read also: Hiring Waitress in Qatar
How much is the salary per month?
Monthly Salary: QAR 3,700.00 (Php 57,700.08 approximately)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Universal Staffing Services Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-035-LB-022019-R
- Address: 5477 Boyle Street, Palanan Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: The Angels Health Services – Qatar
- Principal/Employer Address: Doha, Qatar
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10331594
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Read also: Hiring Sales Associate in Qatar
How to apply?
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the link provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go