Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a country on the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia. It has a land area of about 2,150,000 km², making it the fifth-largest country in Asia, the second-largest in the Arab world, and the largest in Western Asia.
Are you interested to work in Saudi Arabia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because ABBA PERSONNEL SERVICES, INC., a land-based recruitment agency whose philosophy is based on the concept of quality and speed, is currently looking for 200 staff nurses. Applicants may apply on or before November 09, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse (AL HASA) in Saudi
Job Description: Staff Nurse
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License[Passed Board/BarProf’l License Exam) holder.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- Staff Nurse – Medical Surgical ICU/ Surgical ICU/ Labor & Delivery/ Pediatric Oncology
- Relocation Allowance
- Sign on bonus
- Free ticket
- 54 days annual leave
- Hospital accomodation
- medical care
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: SAR 4,075.00 (Around Php 63,905.34)
About the Agency:
- Agency: ABBA Personnel Services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-159-LB-091615-R-AOE
- Address: Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center – Jeddah
- Principal/Employer Address: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 101033390313231
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse (DAMMAM) in Saudi
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go