Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean, and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide, is currently looking for 10 interpreters. Applicants may apply on or before December 23, 2022.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Factory Worker in Japan – Apply now
Job Description: Interpreter
- Interpret with foreign customers.
- Act as English-speaking sales coordinator for foreign customers.
- Interpret inquiries of foreign customers from English or Japanese.
- Advanced sales and customer service skills.
- Able to work with other department heads to develop effective marketing strategies.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Sales & Marketing or similar fields.
- At least N3 Level of Nihongo or can converse in Nihongo.
Read also: Job opportunities for Waitress in Jordan – Apply now
How much do employees get?
Hourly Salary: JPY 200.00 – 250.00 (Around Php 81 – 102)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Address: G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Flair Co. LTD.
- Principal/Employer Address: 10-1 Nishikusabuka-cho, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan 420-0866
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10380239
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Warehouse Order Selector in Canada
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go