Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign island country and city-state in maritime Southeast Asia. It lies about one degree of latitude (137 kilometres or 85 miles) north of the equator, off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, bordering the Strait of Malacca to the west, the Singapore Strait to the south, the South China Sea to the east, and the Straits of Johor to the north.
Are you interested to work in Singapore? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because POWER HORIZON INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 15 staff nurses to take the Singapore board exam. Applicants may apply on or before November 04, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Domestic Helper in Singapore
Job Description: Staff Nurse To Take Singapore Board Exam
- Comply with approved standards of nursing practices
- Provide nursing services requiring substantial and specialised nursing skills
- Ensure care delivery and nursing interventions as outlined in the care plan
- Evaluate the resident s response to care interventions and recommends revisiorn or care plans as necess
- Work with allied health professionals and/or initiate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Cary out and supervise assessments of all new admissions
- Supervise staff to ensure safe medication practice
- Prepare and administer medications to residents and comply with safe medication practices
- Work with staff to maintain a safe and clean environment in the nursing home
- Work with Supervisor to conduct quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing ca
- Conduct internal audit, carry out corrective and preventive measures for non-compliance/ discrepancies
- Make rounds in the wards, take note of residents’ issues, promptly highlight to superior and work together for solution
- Supervise and coach junior staff
- Observe and implement OPs and nursing home policies
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Should pass SNB Registration Process
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) trained
- Registered with SNB Min. 2 years relevant experience
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Able to perform 6-day work week, rotating day-shift
Read also: Hiring Test Engineer in Malaysia
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: SGD 2,030.00 (Around Php 83,656.57)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Power Horizon International Resources, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-259-LB-120418-R
- Address: Unit A-41B, Zeta II Building 191 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City-1229, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: FOCUS SEARCH SERVICES
- Principal/Employer Address: Singapore
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.:10362011
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Read also: Hiring Nursing Aide in Singapore
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go