Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
Are you interested to work in Switzerland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a high school graduate, then grab this chance because MANPOWER RESOURCES OF ASIA INC., a Philippine corporation engaged in overseas employment services duly licensed since 1978 by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) of the Philippine Department of Labor and Employment, is currently looking for 10 rigger foremen. Applicants may apply on or before December 21, 2022.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Structural Welder in Switzerland
Job Description: Rigger Foreman
- Ensure that all rigging and de-rigging operations are performed in a safe manner and in accordance with the instructions given.
- Be familiar with and maintains awareness of the relevant Company requirements and, where applicable, the latest industry codes and standards including statutory rules and regulations.
- Ensure that certification is available for all rigging and lifting arrangements for vessel equipment and that the rigging items are in a suitable condition.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Coordinate a team of riggers during rigging, de-rigging, lifting and for any other operations that may be required
- With Valid training certificate for offshore and valid seaman book.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Driver Trailer in Brunei – Apply now
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: USD 2,500 – 2,838 (Around Php 141,657 – 160,809)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Manpower Resources of Asia, Inc.
- POEA License No.: 067-LB-070210-PA
- Address: DCL House 2598 Manchas St. Barangay Sta Cruz, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: GPS
- Principal/Employer Address: Uetlibergstrasse 134 a 8045 Zurich – Switzerland
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10008814
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Rigger in Switzerland – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go