The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
Are you interested to work in the United States? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because 21ST CENTURY MANPOWER RESOURCES INC., a land-based recruitment agency that has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993, is currently looking for 20 food servers. Applicants may apply on or before February 05, 2023.
Job Description: Food Server
- Food servers are responsible for ensuring patrons’ pleasant dining experiences. Also known as server or waiter.
- Performing opening duties such as setting tables, polishing glasses, folding napkins, and replenishing condiments.
- Ensuring beverages are served swiftly and replenished continuously.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- WITH PLEASING PERSONALITY / PREFERABLY EX -H2B VISA FOR THE 2-4 YEARS
How much do employees get?
Hourly Salary: USD 14 (Around PHP 768)
About the Agency:
- Agency: 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-029-LB-021820-R
- Address: Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: ADNIL COMPANY
- Principal/Employer Address: 121 Triple Diamond Blvd UNIT 12, North Venice, FL 34275, United States
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10340482
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go