The Department of Agrarian Reform (Filipino: Kagawaran ng Repormang Pansakahan, abbreviated as DAR or KRP) is an executive department of the Philippine government responsible for the redistribution of agrarian land in the Philippines.
The Department of Agrarian Reform is the lead government agency that holds and implements comprehensive and genuine agrarian reform which actualizes equitable land distribution, ownership, agricultural productivity, and tenurial security for, of and with the tillers of the land towards the improvement of their quality of life. The Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) is in charge of the direction and coordination of the national agrarian reform program. The DAR also formulates and enacts policies, plans, and programs for the distribution and cultivation of all agricultural lands.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address provided on the link below per region.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with Work Experience Sheet and recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017);
- Performance fating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- Photocopy of Training Certificates; and
- Photocopy of Certificate of Employment/Service Record from previous employers.
Should you wish to apply for the available positions, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go
2 thoughts on “Wondering how to get hired in DAR? Check this article out!”
How to apply and what are the positions available
How to apply maam..im from region 6…western visayas…province if antique